Making Sense of Your Business Numbers Workshop
Practical One-Day Workshop
For Non-Financial Leaders Who Require A Better Understanding Of The Financial Impact Of Their Business Decisions
UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF BUSINESS
The ability to understand and communicate financial information is critical
BETTER DECISIONS STRONGER RESULTS
See the big picture and understand how your decisions impact the bottom line
Save time and money by using the right tools
You Can No Longer Be a Non-Financial Leader or Business Owner
Today, you can no longer be a “non-financial” leader or business owner. As business becomes more global and consumers increase pressure to be more efficient, technical knowledge is not enough. Leaders and business owners must understand the financial impact of their decisions.
The good news is that you don’t need to become an accountant. We have designed a workshop to help you make sense of your business numbers.
Business acumen is more than understanding the financial reports. The realneed is for business owners and managers to understand how their behaviourand actions impact on the financial performance of the business.
The majority of business owners and managers have a level of naturalbusiness acumen which guides them. However, on average this level willcause them to under-perform or ultimately go broke.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
The course is designed for leaders in business who are not financial specialists. The workshop provides an understanding of the financial consequences of their decisions. It aims to increase their skills and equip them with tools to use in their everyday decision-making.
As companies and business become more global and increasingly commoditised, it is essential that a leader has a good understanding of financial acumen. Strong financial and business acumen will help advance your career, your confidence in decision-making and outcomes for your company.
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
One of the main reasons for business failure is poor financial management. Business owners are great in their area of expertise but many lack business acumen. Increasing your financial knowledge will help build your business, your confidence and your ability to manage your business.
HOW YOU BENEFIT?
- Business acumen and financial literacy. You will gain an understanding of the financial consequences of strategic decisions. Being able to interpret financial statements and KPI’s.
- See the big picture. Be able to view all the financial statements in context and what drivers influence.
- New tools and methods. Acquire and develop tools and checklists to aid in your analysis and decision-making.
- Increase productivity. Managers with business acumen are more productive and deliver greater results. They are more likely to notice the way different elements interact that affect business performance.
- Learn by doing. This is an interactive and practical workshop. Using multiple learning methods in a group, you will gain wisdom from the whole room.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the 4 Core Elements every company must get right.
- Increase your understanding of companies’ financial statements.
- How your decisions impact the bottom-line and cash flow.
- The difference between cash flow and profit and why it is critical to be managing both.
- Business acumen is what makes a great leader.
4 Core Elements and Cash Flow – How does the 4 Core Elements impact cash flow in your business.
Understand financial statements and their relationships with each other and your business’ activities.
Never ever run out of cash!
Using tools such as KPI’s and ratio analysis.
How your EQ affects your financial decision making.
BOOK OUR NEXT WORKSHOP IN BRISBANE
WHY OUR WORKSHOPS ARE DIFFERENT
Here are key ways we ensure you make better financial decisions
YOU ARE TRAINED BYPRACTITIONERS NOT BYTEACHERS OR THEORISTS
The workshop is facilitated by business and leader coaches who arepractitioners. We are not there to tell you what to do or lead you to‘cookie-cutter’ the right answers. The purpose of the workshop is assistyou towards your version of greatness, specific to your situation, yourbusiness.
WE TEACH ABOUT IMPACT ANDBEHAVIOUR NOT ACCOUNTINGTHEORY
You will not learn just about debits or credits. However, you will learn howto make confident decisions understanding their financial impacts. TheWorkshop is designed to build confidence in making decisions notbecoming an Accountant.
WE PROVIDE TOOLS ANDSHORTCUTS NOT HOW TO RUNYOUR BUSINESS
There are no tests with right and wrong answers. The Coaches give real lifescenarios that are designed to build on and leverage the wisdom of theroom to develop your strengths and provide practical tools for your role asa business leader.
OUR TEAM HAS WORKED WITH:
Get more information or book a workshop by clicking on the button below